Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup. This thing is packed with veggies and beans- and honestly, just by looking at the recipe it doesn't look all that impressive. Minestrone Soup Recipe slightly adapted from my fab sis-in-law Emily and lots of sources on the net. This veggie-packed minestrone soup is inspired by a successful weight-loss program's most popular soup recipe.
Ingredients of Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup
- It's 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- It's 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 2 of to 3 medium Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 Bacon (block), 5 mm thick slices.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Grapeseed oil (as needed).
- You need 800 ml of Water.
- It's 1 of Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of to 3 tsp, Consommé soup stock granules.
This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This veggie-packed minestrone soup is inspired by a successful weight-loss program's most popular soup recipe. Whip up a big pot of this easy, delicious vegetable soup today! Brighten up your day with these veggie-packed soups.
Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup instructions
- Remove skin of the tomatoes by parboiling and then cut one tomato into cubes. Put the other tomato into the food processor. Dice the potatoes, cabbage, and zucchini into 1 cm cubes..
- Chop the onion and bacon into 1 cm cubes. Put sesame oil in a pot and stir-fry the onion, bacon, potatoes, zucchini, and cabbage..
- Add the water to Step 2 and then add the tomatoes. Add the consommé granules and simmer until the vegetables become tender..
- Once the vegetables have boiled, season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar..
Whether you're craving a classic like minestrone or want to switch it up with a bold chipotle butternut, these vegetable soups are sure to have you going back for seconds. This easy Vegetarian Minestrone Soup recipe is perfect for a throw-together, use up whatever is in the fridge type dinner. I love when I can create a balanced meal by just throwing things into a pot, and this Easy Minestrone Soup recipe (packed with veggies) lets me do. Minestrone ~ an Authentic Tuscan Italian Vegetable Soup! To make your soup WFPB Plantricious compliant make sure to saute in veggie broth or water and omit all oil.