Fried mixed vegetables. This mixed vegetable stir-fry recipe is healthy and easy to make, but it tastes just as good as the versions you get in restaurants. Vegetable stir fry is a quick and easy dish. This article explains how to prepare Chinese vegetables stir fry in detail.
Ingredients of Fried mixed vegetables
- You need 2 of large onions.
- You need 2 of large courgette 3 large carrots.
- You need 2 of large green capsicum (Hoho).
- It's 2 tbsps of cooking oil/ blueband.
- You need to taste of Salt.
This recipe for satisfying cauliflower mash is super easy and healthy. The mash tastes creamy, rich, fluffy and smooth all at the same time. Whisk the sauce together and pour it in. This Chinese mixed vegetable stir-fry combines the classic Chinese flavours with fresh, crunchy vegetables.
Fried mixed vegetables step by step
- Clean all your vegetables..
- Dice them separately into big cubes. Can dice them to your preference..
- In a frying sufuria, add cooking oil n heat abit, add some onions n heat just abit..
- Add salt, carrots n mix well. Give carrots few minutes to cook before adding the rest of vegetables..
- Add green capsicum n mix with carrots..
- Finally add courgettes n cook for 7-10 mins then put off the heat. Serve immediately with other meals or have it as meal on its own..
Add all the vegetables and seasoning. Stir-fry well until vegetables are cooked. This vegetable stir fry is easy to make and so delicious. Today I want to introduce a Chinese vegetable stir fry formula, so you can mix and match whatever you have on hand to create a super. Photo "Fried mixed vegetables with mushrooms" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.