sig's " Jakefast " inspired by Lyn. jakefast wrote: OMG I GOT IT!!!. Thank you airship I luv u bro! The first comment on this mod was someone complaining about the lack of pictures.
Ingredients of sig's " Jakefast " inspired by Lyn
- Prepare of stuffed zucchini.
- You need 2 of zucchini, washed.
- It's 4 slice of s of soft goatscheese.
- It's 1 of good pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 large of clove of garlic, crushed.
- It's of white bean burger.
- It's 4 slice of fresh white breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 small of can of white or haricot beans, drained well.
- Prepare 1/4 of dried chilli chopped.
- It's 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh chives.
- You need 1 pinch of each of salt and pepper.
Find More Posts by jakefast. « Previous Thread It gets fast fast if you know what I mean. You gotta be good, it gets fast at five.
sig's " Jakefast " inspired by Lyn instructions
- make a long slit into the washed zucchini. mix the garlic with the oil. drizzle a little garlicky olive oil into the cut, fill cut with goatscheese drizzle with a little more garlic oil. season with pepper, brush some of the oil onto. greaseproof paper wrap zucchini into paper ,cook in oven for about 15-25 minutes depending on size of zucchini.
- for bean burger mix all ingredients well, blend with electric blender , form into Patty, fry until golden brown.