Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak. Are you looking for Whosayna's Tbone Steak recipe? We all out of time, but at recipe-book, we have put together the best tasting and easy snack recipes for you. Get the best and easy Tea recipes from recipebook by Husseina Nazir.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak
- Prepare 2 of kgs Tbone Steak (thick slices).
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- You need 1 of n hlf tsp Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Papaya (grated).
- It's 1 tsp of Tenderiser.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil (chopped).
- It's 1 tsp of Rosemary (chopped).
- It's 1 tsp of Parsely (chopped).
- You need of Veggies:.
- You need 1 of Green Capsicum (cubes).
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Capsicum (cubes).
- Prepare 2 cups of Peas (boiled).
- Prepare 2 cups of French beans (cut in three pieces).
- You need 1 of Carrot (thick slices).
- You need 1 of Zucchini (cubes).
- It's 6-7 of Baby Tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper (pounded).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Whitepepper (powder).
- It's 3 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
This is one of my favorite recipes of all times! The T-bone and porterhouse are steaks of beef cut from the short loin (called the sirloin in Commonwealth countries and Ireland). For those of you totally lacking EQ, this poor person is being self deprecating regarding her age. A sirloin steak with asparagus, potatoes and roasted tomatoes.
Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak step by step
- Make marinade of salt, papaya, tenderiser, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric powder and vinegar.
- Apply all over the tbone steak slices with brush and let it marinate for six hours or overnight.
- In a pan put five to six tablespoon of either butter or oil, to fry slices on high flame to brown it up.
- Lay all slices on a baking tray pour the fried butter or oil on the tray and sprinkle half of the herbs on steak, bake in oven (just before serving) till cooked and browned up.
- In a pan put a tablespoon of oil or butter and stirfry the veggies top it up with the rest of ingredients except potatoes and baby tomatoes, stirfry for five minutes on high flame.
- Ten minutes before removing the tray from the oven, pour all veggies, baby tomatoes and potato wedges in the gaps of steak now sprinkle the remaining herbs all over the tray.
- Keep high temperature and let it brown up.
- Serve with pasta, dinner rolls or fried rice, as you remove from oven.
- Or skip potato wedges and serve with french fries.
Baked pork tenderloin with barbecue sauce. Tomahawk on a plate with rosemary food photography recipe idea. Same Series: Fresh tbone steak and chips with salt and pepper. Check out Luiz Hara's juicy steak recipe with a moreish soy, honey and butter glaze. This impressive steak with roasted garlic has a Japanese-style sauce.