Parmesan Zucchini baked. Parmesan Zucchini Chips - Crispy and flavorful baked zucchini chips covered in seasoned panko bread crumbs with garlic If you like seasoned, cheesy, delicious, baked zucchini chips, first of all, I. Try Ellie Krieger's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger on Food Network � they're crispy like potato chips, but much healthier. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.
Ingredients of Parmesan Zucchini baked
- Prepare 1/2 of medium size Zucchini, wash.
- It's of Cut into thick sticks about 3" long.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's of Salt and pepper (details in the method).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of panko or plain bread crumbs will do as well.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
I love zucchini in pretty much every baked good you can think of. Two of the staples of Italian cuisine, zucchini and Parmesan cheese, team up for a recipe that's easy to make and impressive to. This recipe for Baked Zucchini Parmesan is made with fresh zucchini and tomatoes broiled with herbs and cheese over pasta. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe.
Parmesan Zucchini baked step by step
- Preheat the oven about 400°.
- Arrange 3 shallow, wide plates in a row..
- In the first bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of flour, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper..
- In the second bowl, whisk together eggs, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- In the third bowl, combine panko, Parmesan, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Working in batches, first dip zucchini in flour, shaking off excess. Transfer to egg mixture and toss until coated. Let excess egg run off, then coat zucchini in panko mixture..
- Place zucchini, on the prepared pans. Bake for 10 min or until golden and crisp.
- Served as side dish..
- Enjoy 🍷.
Baked Parmesan Zucchini - Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to perfection. It's healthy, nutritious and completely addictive! Flavor packed roasted zucchini, squash and tomatoes made with garlic, parmesan cheese and Roasted Zucchini, Squash & Tomatoes. Oh summer, how I love you and all the fresh fruit and. This zucchini Parmesan makes an excellent meat-free meal that the whole family will enjoy.