Simple Fish stew.
Simple Fish stew
Ingredients of Simple Fish stew
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It's 1 of courgette.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- You need 1 glass of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It's of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Deep fried fish.
Simple Fish stew instructions
- Mix the milk and vinegar in a glass and let it curdle, for about ten minutes..
- Cut the onions, green pepper, courgette and coriander leaves..
- Put some cooking oil on a small cooking pan on medium low heat..
- Place the onions, courgette and green pepper in the cooking pan, let cook until green pepper is soft..
- Add in the garlic-ginger paste and salt, cover and let cook for a minute..
- Add in the curdled milk and let it boil..
- In a larger pan, pour half of the cooked curdled milk and turn on the heat on low..
- Place your fish on the pan. Pour the rest of the curdled milk on top of the fish...
- Cover the cooking pan, put flame on medium heat. Cover and let cook for about 10- 15 minutes..
- Add in the coriander leaves, cover for 30 sec. Remove from heat and serve with ugali..