Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul.
Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul
Ingredients of Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul
- You need 1 of Aubergine.
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Umami seasoning.
- You need 3 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul instructions
- Cut the aubergine and courgette lengthwise in half. Then slice diagonally into 3-4-mm thicknesses. Sprinkle lightly with salt and cover with cling film. Microwave for 4 minutes..
- If the vegetables are still too hard, leave to stand with the cling film on to cook through with the residual heat. Once they are cooked just right, spread over the colander to cool down..
- After they are cooled, squeeze out the excess moisture. Toss with sesame oil. Season with garlic, salt, pepper and umami seasoning (optional). Stir in the toasted sesame seeds..
- Check the taste after microwaving since some of the salt might have steamed off. Add more salt if necessary..
- Keep the garlic flavoured sesame oil in your fridge and you can make namul easily. Just mix 1 tablespoon of the oil with pepper..
- [Related recipe] 8-ingredient Bibimbap.
- [Related recipe] Base seasoning for namul dishes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172093-just-sprinkle-and-mix-all-purpose-namul-flavor-base.