30 minute chicken tortilla Soup. When I see chicken tortilla soup on a restaurant menu, I get excited. My family loved the soup and I love that it's ready so quickly and with very minimal effort. And it's better than from a restaurant.
Ingredients of 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of citrus dice marinated chicken.
- You need 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of drained corn.
- It's 1 can of rinsed black bean.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasta pinwheels.
- It's 2 of gloves diced garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of zucchini diced.
- It's 1/3 of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks finely diced.
- You need of Water.
- You need to taste of Garlic salt.
- You need to taste of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It's of Toppings.
- It's of Avocado.
- It's of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Limes.
- You need strips of Tortilla chips or.
- It's of Onion.
- It's of Radishes etc.
Best part about this is that it can be easily customized for picky eaters or flavor preferences by letting each. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft.
30 minute chicken tortilla Soup instructions
- Start by dicing and preparing all ingredients set aside.
- Now heat stock pan add oil, onions, celery and carrot sweat down for about 3-4 minutes, add in diced garlic and garlic salt, now add in diced chicken cook down for about 10 minutes fill with water as desired add in zucchini bring to a boil..
- Now after 7 minutes or so add in pasta and all can beans and corn, taste for seasoning as desired.. cook till pasta is as desired. I do about 10 minutes.
- Now garnish with your desired toppings ! Enjoy.
Stir in chili powder, oregano, tomatoes, broth, and water. Once the chicken is cooked through, place it. Can be made on the stove or in a slow cooker! Who doesn't like a good chicken tortilla soup? Certainly you do, and fortunately you've come to the right place.