Chinese Vegetable Noodles.
Chinese Vegetable Noodles
Ingredients of Chinese Vegetable Noodles
- Prepare 1 of pack of Chinese yellow noodles.
- It's 2 of carrots – chopped.
- It's 1 of zucchini - chopped.
- You need 1 of bell or spicy pepper – chopped.
- It's 1 cup of of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 of green onions finely diced.
- You need 3 of shallots chopped.
- You need 4 slice of of fresh ginger.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves crushed or finely sliced.
- You need 5 tbsp of of soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of of sesame sauce.
- Prepare 1 of to 3 tablespoons of Thai Sriracha hot sauce depending on how hot you want it (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
Chinese Vegetable Noodles step by step
- - In a large pot boil water. Add the noodles and cook until halfway done. Drain and rinse with room temperature water and let cool while preparing the veggies..
- - Stir fry the green onions and shallots with a 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the ginger and garlic. - Add the carrots and a tablespoon of soy sauce and stir fry for a couple of minutes. - Add the zucchini and peppers and stir fry for a minute then add the mushrooms and cook for one more minute..
- - Add the Thai hot sauce if you want to have a spicy dish..
- - Slowly add in the noodles along with the remaining sesame oil and soy sauce..
- - Season with black pepper and salt. Be careful with the sale as the soy sauce is already salty enough..
- - Stir fry until a couple of minutes until the noodles are cooked..
- - Additional Options: you can add some crushed peanuts on the top for an extra flavor or you can also add a chopped fried egg to the noodle mix..