Summer Skillet. Last day of Summer by Skillet *** I don't own any rights of the music*** A rare song made by Skillet. Buttermilk Skillet Cornbread with Tomatoes and Green Onion. Roasted veggies give this Southern side a chic upgrade.
Ingredients of Summer Skillet
- Prepare 2 medium of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of summer squash, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of frozen three pepper and onion blend, I like the coarsely chopped kind.
- Prepare 2 of smoked turkey sausage, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce, or more, to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano, or to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of basil, or to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of grated or chopped garlic.
Quick, you're having a summer dinner party and there's only an hour until your guests arrive. Or do you whip up this vibrant skillet gnocchi with grilled corn and burrata? Add squash, salt, and black pepper; stir to coat. Find this Pin and more on Summer Skillet by otitogregobi.
Summer Skillet step by step
- Heat oil in large skillet. Cook onion pepper blend under soft. Add all other ingredients. Simmer, stirring occasionally until heated through and much of liquid is absorbed..
Health benefits of pomegranates Most powerful anti-oxidant of all fruits Potent anti-cancer and immune supporting effects Inhibits abnormal. That is all you need to carry you through the rest of this summer. Toss them into this skillet egg scramble for a quick vegetarian meal. Nearly any vegetable will work in this easy skillet recipe, so choose your All Reviews for Summer Skillet Vegetable & Egg Scramble. Here are the summer skillet recipes you'll crave all season long.