Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry.
Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry
Ingredients of Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry
- You need 1 of Large bag of medium shrimp, peeled and no tails.
- You need 1 medium of Sweet onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of Zucchini, diced.
- It's 3 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 6 of Baby portobella mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of diced garlic.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin for sauteing.
- It's 1 can of mini corns, drained and rinsed.
- It's 1/2 can of bean sprouts or 1/3 cup fresh bean sprouts.
- It's 1 packages of Super firm Tofu, cubed (bought mine cubed already).
- It's 1 of Bottle of Orange Sauce, any brand will do.
- You need 3 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of water chestnuts, drained and rinsed.
- It's 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry instructions
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add olive oil and let heat. Then add your onion, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms. Saute until tender-crisp..
- Add your broccoli slaw, Sesame seeds, soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and Tofu. Let the slaw become tender..
- When the ingredients are nice and soft; add shrimp. Be sure to mix the shrimp together so it can cook evenly! Let cook until almost all the way pink. Then add the Orange sauce!.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat! Serve with your choice of side! We had ours with rice!.