Oven stack. Cook an entire feast outdoors with this recipe for a complete campfire meal! Find this recipe and loads more on Allrecipes.co.uk, the UK and Ireland's. A wide variety of stack oven options are available to you, such as applicable industries, material, and after-sales service provided.
Ingredients of Oven stack
- It's 2 of large zucchinis made into noodles.
- You need 3 pounds of ground beef 9-patties 1/3 pound each beef pattie.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 12 ounce of can of beefy mushroom soup.
- Prepare 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 ounces of shredded swiss cheese.
- Prepare 5 ounces of shredded parmesan cheese.
For those of us from The walls of this stone oven must be stacked higher and extended on the ledge stone in order to. Every photo I see for oven stacks has the warming drawer on the bottom but then I hear you will never use it on the bottom. So why not put it in the middle?? Shuts off heating system to prevent hot air from being expelled.
Oven stack instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Shred the zucchinis into noodles.
- To a pan add 3 patties add salt and pepper.
- Add some parmesan cheese.
- Add another pattie season it with salt and pepper.
- Add some of the swiss cheese.
- Add third pattie.
- Season add both types of cheeses and som e mushrooms, also add mushrooms around the stacks.
- Get the soup.
- Add soup to pan top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake in oven till done. Serve with raw zucchini noodles I hope you enjoy..
Lincoln Impinger Conveyor Ovens are the premier continuous cook platform for the food service industry. Using the latest advancements in air impingement technology. G Space savings convenience with stacking combination for a greater cooking capacity within a smaller footprint. Stacked Oven - Design photos, ideas and inspiration. Amazing gallery of interior design and decorating ideas of Stacked Oven in decks/patios, kitchens by elite interior designers.