Bacon Fried Zucchini.
Bacon Fried Zucchini
Ingredients of Bacon Fried Zucchini
- You need 2 of zucchini; 1/3" half moons.
- You need 8 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
Bacon Fried Zucchini instructions
- Roast bacon on a sheet tray at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Alternatively, dice bacon and render fat in a large saute pan, and remove crisped bacon..
- Heat the rendered bacon fat in a large saute pan. Add zucchini and dried spices. Saute on medium heat for approximately 5-10 minutes or until zucchini is caramelized and tender..
- Toss with bacon..
- Variations; applewood seasoning, citrus, mustard, horseradish, potato, celery root.