Quick and easy veggie pasta. This easy Balsamic Veggie Pasta recipe is overflowing with fresh veggies, and sautéed in a delicious balsamic sauce. One of my favorite things about coming home after a long vacation is always that first big trip back to the grocery store. This quick, easy, and oh-so-comforting Balsamic Veggie Pasta.
Ingredients of Quick and easy veggie pasta
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- It's 1 medium of carrot diced.
- You need 1 small of zucchini diced.
- You need 1/2 packages of spaghetti.
- It's 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta water.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of butter or olive oil.
This quick and easy pasta dish is veggie-friendly, low in calories and will help you pack in your veg for the day. Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed with a simple dressing. This is the perfect side dish! Fresh veggies, shrimp and pasta make this one-dish meal a busy cook's dream!
Quick and easy veggie pasta step by step
- boil pasta.
- melt butter or heat olive oil in a pan, add pepper flakes, dried oregano and dried parsley..
- add diced carrot, cook for 10 minutes..
- add diced zucchini, season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 more minutes.
- add chicken stock and let simmer until it gets thick.
- add pasta to veggies, add pasta water and mix.
- let it cook for 5 minutes.
- turn off heat, add parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
Neutral soybean oil lets the fresh flavors take center stage. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Shrimp and Veggie Pasta Fresca. Try one of our easy, healthy pasta recipes for a substantial supper that'll do you good. Our super simple pasta recipes are perfect for feeding the family and sating those carb cravings. Tofu is a veggie's best friend, especially when it's packed into a pasta dish bursting with flavour.