Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas.
Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas
Ingredients of Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas
- Prepare 15.5 oz of can black beans.
- It's 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- You need 15.5 oz of canned corn or one ear fresh corn.
- Prepare 1 bag of colby jack shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need pinch of cayenne (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of wheat flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cilantro.
- You need of Spray Oil.
Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas step by step
- Drain and rinse beans and corn. If using fresh corn peel then cut kernels from cob..
- Rinse and grate zucchini..
- Rinse and chop spinach and cilantro..
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add zucchini and cayenne. Cook until zucchini is semi-soft. About 5 minutes.
- Add corn and spinach. Cover and cook til tender. Stirring occasionally, about another 5 minutes..
- Add beans to veggie mixture and stir to combine. Smash beans lightly and add water to make a veggie paste..
- Season with black pepper and add cilantro..
- Take one tortilla spread paste on one half then top with cheese. Fold tortilla over and press lightly to flatten..
- Spray skilet with pan oil. Cook on medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or golden brown on both sides..
- Cut and top with favorite toppings. Plain yougrt or sour cream, salsa, avocado. Serve while hot..