Easy Sushi Bread Roll.
Easy Sushi Bread Roll
Ingredients of Easy Sushi Bread Roll
- You need 8 slice of white bread.
- You need 4 large of sushi sheets.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 6 of imitation crab meat stick.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
Easy Sushi Bread Roll instructions
- Prep the white bread by remove the outer layer..
- Use a rolling stick and flatted the bread.About 1 mm thickness..
- Measure the size of the bread and cut out the sushi sheet.Four bread per sheet..
- Slice the zucchini into long strip,set aside..
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl,stirr well and fried (ommelete).Cut into sliceses,set aside..
- Fried imitation crab meat,cut into 4 slices..
- Place the sushi under bread.Start to assemble the zuchinni slice,egg slice and crab meat slice by putting on top of bread..
- Smear some mayonnaise sauce at the end of the bread and start rolling the bread..
- After rolled the bread,use a plastic wrap to wrap them to set the sushi roll in place..
- Use a sharp nice to cut the sushi roll,and remove the wrap..