zucchini fries. This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. How to make Zucchini Fries in easy steps. It's also high in selenium, riboflavin and phosphorus.
Ingredients of zucchini fries
- It's 4 of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Baked Zucchini Fries are a great low-carb alternative to french fries. They're lightly dusted w/ flour A fun alternative to potato fries, these zucchini fries are easy to make and quick to devour - they're. Dredge a zucchini fry in flour mixture and then dip into It also works great with thick-cut onion rings or even green tomatoes. For extra crispy fries, increase. "Crunchy, cheesy fried zucchini chips without the guilt of deep frying.
zucchini fries instructions
- preheat over to 350°.
- mix all ingredients except olive oil.
- cut zucchini into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- drizzle zucchini in olive oil.
- sprinkle mixture over zucchini.
- bake for 25mins or until tender.
This is the perfect way to make use of those abundant zucchini from the garden! Cut the zucchini lengthwise into thin strips. Pour oil into a large frying pan to a depth of two inches. These Zucchini Fries are the real deal. I'll admit I was very skeptical when Matt was making them the Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch.