AMIEs Delicious Zucchini Pancake. Place the pancakes on a sheet pan and keep warm in the oven. Wipe out the pan with a dry paper towel, add more butter and oil to the pan, and continue to fry the pancakes until all the batter is used. Zucchini Corn Pancakes - These easy pancakes are the perfect side dish or appetizer to any meal.
Ingredients of AMIEs Delicious Zucchini Pancake
- You need 3 medium of zucchini, washed and shredded.
- You need 3 medium of beaten eggs.
- It's 1 small of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh basil leaves.
- It's 3/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It's 3 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil, as needed.
- It's 1 of salt and ground black pepper, to taste.
My mind went back to the most golden-delicious zucchini pancakes that I made way back during that time when Pinch of Yum was new-ish I wasn't quite as serious with my recipe. These zucchini pancakes recipe from Food.com is a vegetarian favorite for a reason. This is a great vegetarian pancake, easy to make and is delicious. Zucchini season is here, if you are looking for a great recipe to use up your summer zucchini, give Similar to potato pancakes, with less carbs, they are a perfect side dish with grilled chicken or meat.
AMIEs Delicious Zucchini Pancake instructions
- Heat oil in a medium sauce pan. Cook the zucchini with onion, until softened, about 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Let it cool..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beaten eggs and zucchini together, mixing well. Add cheese, flour, basil and baking powder, stirring well until well blended..
- Spoon the zucchini batter into a prepared large frying pan with hot oil. Cook and fry, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until browned. Drain on a kitchen paper-lined plate..
Delicious, I like this recipe better than Ina Garten's. I had no shallots so substituted some minced red. Zucchini pancakes/fritters can be reheated in the microwave, but for best results we recommend reheating them in a skillet on the stove. Place the zucchini pancakes in the skillet and let them heat all the way through. Whole Wheat Zucchini Pancakes-these healthy zucchini pancakes remind me of zucchini bread, but in pancake form.