Crispy & healthy Courgette snacks. Перевод слова crispy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Someone can have a crispy personality, a crispy attitude, a crispy style. Crispy is about being happy about Crispy.
Ingredients of Crispy & healthy Courgette snacks
- You need 3 of courgettes (sliced).
- Prepare pinch of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of softened cream cheese (optional).
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Krog and musicians Christian Møller and Mette Christensen. Firm but easily broken or crumbled; crisp. crispy (comparative crispier, superlative crispiest). Having a crisp texture; brittle yet tender. The word crispy relates to prepared food.
Crispy & healthy Courgette snacks instructions
- After slicing the courgettes, put salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add pil to a frying pan and lay out the courgettes so that they are easier to turn. Approx. 2-3mins on each side, depending on the thickness. I made mine super crispy and almost burnt.
The word crisp may be applied to other referents. CRISPY - tai torčiukai, saldumynai, nuostabi kava, vietoje gaminami sumuštiniai ir daugybė puikių konditerijos. It is more economical to cut salt pork into small bits, and try it till the pork is brown and crispy. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. is an American doughnut company and coffeehouse chain owned by JAB Holding Company. Krispy Kreme was founded by Vernon Rudolph, who bought a yeast-raised recipe from a New Orleans chef.