Courgette, Red Onion and Pea Cheese Pasta.
Courgette, Red Onion and Pea Cheese Pasta
Ingredients of Courgette, Red Onion and Pea Cheese Pasta
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of courgette, diced.
- Prepare 85 of g/3oz frozen peas, defrosted under cold running water.
- You need 110 of g/3½oz Wensleydale cheese, grated.
- It's 100 of ml/3½fl oz double cream.
- It's 140 of g/5oz pasta.
- Prepare of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Courgette, Red Onion and Pea Cheese Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the red onion, garlic and courgette for a few minutes, to soften. Stir in the peas and heat for a few minutes, to warm through..
- Stir in the Wensleydale cheese and then add the cream. Season with salt and pepper. Heat gently for a further 4-5 minutes, add most of the parsley and the pasta at the end. Transfer to a serving bowl or plate and serve immediately, garnished with the remaining parsley..