Easy Lasagne with Meat Sauce and Béchamel.
Easy Lasagne with Meat Sauce and Béchamel
Ingredients of Easy Lasagne with Meat Sauce and Béchamel
- It's 1/2 of Courgette.
- You need 1 of Aubergine (slim Japanese type).
- You need 250 grams of ☆ Mixed minced beef and pork.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Chopped onion.
- You need 1 of tin ☆ Tinned diced tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of ☆ Bay leaf.
- Prepare 40 grams of ★ Butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of ★ White flour.
- You need 450 grams of ★ Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Soup stock granules.
- It's 1 of ★ Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of ★Bay leaf.
- It's 4 of Lasagne sheets.
- Prepare 1 of Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 dash of Parsley (dried).
- It's 150 grams of Cheese (easy melting type).
- It's 1 of Grated cheese (Parmesan cheese).
Easy Lasagne with Meat Sauce and Béchamel instructions
- Make the meat sauce. Fry the mixed minced meat in a pot. Once the meat is cooked through, add the chopped onion and fry until tender..
- Add the tinned tomato and consomme stock granules into Step 1 and mix well. Add the bay leaf and simmer for about 10 minutes. (Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.).
- Make the white sauce. Put the butter and flour in a separate pot and cook over a low to medium heat. Stir constantly. (Use a wooden spatula to do this.).
- Add half of the milk to Step 3. (Stir constantly until smooth.).
- Add the rest of the milk, consomme stock granules and bay leaf. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens..
- Cut the courgette and aubergine into 5 mm widths..
- Grease the oven proof dish with butter and line with boiled lasagne..
- Pile up the dish with the white sauce, the meat sauce, followed by the vegetables, then the white sauce, the cheese, in that order..
- For the second layer, repeat Step 7 and 8. Finish with the meat sauce, followed by the cheese on top..
- Top with panko and grated cheese on Step 9. Bake the lasagne in an oven pre-heated to 190˚C for 20 minutes. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve..