Zucchini and Carrot Pancakes.
Zucchini and Carrot Pancakes
Ingredients of Zucchini and Carrot Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of Besan/Chickpea flour (250 gms).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Rice Flour (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's 2 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carrots grated.
- Prepare 1 of medium Zucchini grated.
- Prepare As required of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare As needed of Water to make batter.
Zucchini and Carrot Pancakes step by step
- In a big bowl, add flour, Turmeric, baking powder, rice flour, salt and combine well. Add little water to make a thick paste. Add chopped chillies, coriander, carrots and zucchini to the batter. Mix until combined. Add lemon juice. Heat a non stick griddle. When the griddle is hot, smear a little oil and wipe it off with a kitchen towel. Lower the flame to medium and add a ladle of batter and spread it into a pancake shape..
- Drizzle a little oil to the edges of the pancake and allow it to cook. When it’s done, flip over and cook until crisp. Serve immediately with coriander Chutney!! Note – Zucchini tends to ooze out water, be careful while mixing the batter..
- Video Recipe - https://youtu.be/j7hb-dkh8Tg.