Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta. But before you check out these healthy dinner recipes, here are some. Find your next favourite healthy chicken recipe right here. This versatile staple can be enjoyed in tasty salads, light stews, stir-fries and Including healthy chicken salads, stews, soups, and skewers.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta
- You need of Pasta.
- It's 1/2 lb of pasta.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's of Veggies.
- It's 3 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic.
- It's 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 1/2 lb of squash and zucchini.
- Prepare 8 oz of angel tomatoes.
- Prepare of Protein.
- It's 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of sliced boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of Creamy Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of lower-sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 oz of 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Our Favorite Healthy Air Fryer Recipes. Who ever said that chicken wings, doughnuts, and pizza couldn't. You can't go wrong when serving this speedy skillet creation. I loved chicken nuggets as a child.
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta step by step
- This meal requires fast hands. Cut your chicken and veggies up ahead of time and have your pasta on hand..
- Boil salted water for your pasta. I used linguine..
- Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet for you veggies over medium heat..
- Add the veggies (except the tomatoes) once the oil shimmers and responds like a lighter liquid..
- Coat the veggies in the oil by stirring them..
- Drop the pasta once the water is ready and cook until al dente..
- Add oil to another pan and heat over medium flames..
- Achieve the aforementioned readiness of the oil and add the chicken, coating the pieces with the oil and garlic..
- Add the basil to the chicken and stir to incorporate the herb's oils..
- The pasta should just about be done; strain then return to the pot..
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat..
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chicken to the veggies..
- Add the chicken broth; bring to a boil..
- Whisk in the cream cheese, grated Parmesan, flour, salt, and pepper..
- Cook for 5 minutes; stir well..
- Add sauce to pasta and stir to coat noodles evenly-ish..
- Add chicken and veggies to pasta..
- Add tomatoes to the pasta (you thought I forgot about those, didn't you!? Naysayer!!!) and stir to mix it all up..
- Serve hot with your favorite topping..
- Enjoy your 130 calorie/person meal!.
This baked version is healthier than the original, and it's a great meal for kids. Say no to boring chicken with these Healthy Chicken Marinades! This post is sponsored by Sutter Buttes. This healthy chicken meatballs and sautéed zucchini dinner makes a delicious, nutritious, and easy weeknight meal. We're officially banning bland from the menu.