Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes. I doubled the batch when I made it. My only substitution was buttermilk, since I never buy it. Mine were MUCH darker than the other pictures though.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes
- It's of Dry mix:.
- It's 2 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder and soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
- You need of Wet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground flax.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Warm water (mix with flax to make egg).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Favourite oil: butter, grape seed, coconut etc..
- You need 1 of Banana smashed or 1/2 c applesauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Non dairy milk of choice add more as needed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice or Apple cider vinegar mixed with milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maple syrup or sweetener or choice.
- You need of Fold in:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips: dark, dairy free.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
How on earth are there vegetables in THIS?! This chocolate zucchini bread is incredibly moist and fudge-like. Filled with shredded zucchini and no one will be any the wiser. You'll fall in love with these healthy chocolate zucchini muffins that taste like a slice of chocolate cake!
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes instructions
- Mix dry in bowl, turn on grill to hear, mix wet in another bowl, combine then fold in add ins. Add extra milk as needed. Let sit for at least 10 mins. Pour on hot greased griddle and cook for about three mins on each side. Whip up some coconut cream to serve with..
Perfectly moist, naturally sweetened and perfect for kids and adults! These Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are the whole package. They are loaded with zucchini, full of fiber, rich in protein, and have a deep chocolate flavor! We added zucchini and chocolate chips to Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ milk chocolate cake mix to create a doubly delicious, double-chocolate zucchini bread. These outstanding double chocolate cupcakes are going to give you a toothache, and have you begging for more!