Chocolate chip banana muffins!. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana muffins!
- Prepare 3 of medium very ripe bananas.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of ⁄3 cup low-fat buttermilk or 1⁄3 cup milk.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 cup granulated sugar.
- It's 1 of ⁄2 cup brown sugar.
- It's 1 of 1⁄2 cups flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped roasted groundnuts (optional).
- It's Half of a zucchini grated.
I make sure to have the overripe bananas ready. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever!
Chocolate chip banana muffins! instructions
- Preheat your charcoal oven to 350 degrees. F Lightly coat 12 muffin tin liners with cooking spray/butter and place in muffin tin. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts and zuchinni. Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups. Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly in pan, serve with a nice cup of masala chai or white coffee..
Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. Whip up muffins with an extra bonus of chocolate chips. Think banana split, you'll get the picture. After initially posting this recipe and then reading your comments, we've cut back on the sugar a bit. This easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is bursting with banana flavor and crammed with delectable chocolate chips.