Sig's Tasty, Treble Decker Sandwich.
Sig's Tasty, Treble Decker Sandwich
Ingredients of Sig's Tasty, Treble Decker Sandwich
- Prepare 2 tbsp of very finely grated mature Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of very finely grated Leicester or other red cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of very finely grated mature Gouda.
- It's 1 of whole spring onion ,chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 small of red onion , finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of very small courgette, finely grated(optional).
- It's 1 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- It's 1 of good pinch fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 2 slice of of mature Cheddar cheese.
- It's 4 slice of of Ryvita, other crispbread or another rustic bread.
Sig's Tasty, Treble Decker Sandwich step by step
- Prepare the three grated cheeses.
- Mix with onions, courgettes and mayonnaise.
- Spread on two slices of the bread.
- Top with cracked pepper and a slice of mature Cheddar each.
- Top with slice of bread to make a sandwich..
- You can add salad items like lettuce or tomatoes. You can also use any cheese that you prefer to make your own version.. Try a blue veined cheese, philadelphia and red cheese too . Add some finely chopped figs and omit the red onion. Mix with a teaspoon of brandy or port. Top with a thin slice of Leicester or other red cheese ..