Quick and easy fajitas. I use regular old taco seasoning to make it easier, but any seasoning combination for fajitas will work. Serve with refried beans and Spanish rice to make an We really like these fajitas! The best part was with a couple of shortcuts, (bag of frozen peppers and onions, pre-cooked shrimp), this recipe only.
Ingredients of Quick and easy fajitas
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of x pepper (1/2 green and 1/2 red).
- It's 1/2 of courgette (in strips).
- You need 2 of x wholemeal wraps.
- You need 30 g of cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need Handful of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of BBQ fajita mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. It's because of the quick cooking time that we're okay with taking a bit of time to marinate the meat. We don't use a wet marinade For the steak fajitas, we use flank or skirt steak. They cook quickly but can be a bit tough.
Quick and easy fajitas step by step
- Cut the chicken and veg into strips.
- Pre heat a pan/wok, add a little olive oil, and add chicken.
- Cook chicken until sealed.
- Add veg and cook for 5 or so minutes.
- Add fajita mix and stir until coated.
- Put the wraps in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Add half the contains of the pan to each plus mashed avocado, cheese and lettice.
- Fold the wraps into a roll. Enjoy!.
To get around this, rub the steak with fajita seasoning and. Strips of pan-fried steak, peppers, and onion, served with tortillas and your choice of beef—these fajitas are a fast, easy and tasty dinner choice. Fajita Seasoning is a quick and easy way to give your cooking some South of the Border flair. This combination of classic Mexican herbs and spices is super simple to make and keeps in the pantry for months. Smoked paprika is just one of the secret ingredients in this DIY seasoning mix that will give.