Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice.
Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice
Ingredients of Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice
- It's of Basmati rice.
- Prepare to taste of Light olive oil or other oil.
- It's of Chopped carrots.
- It's of Chopped green beans.
- It's of Chopped peppers.
- It's of Other vegetables: broccoli, sweetcorn, courgettes etc.
- It's of Mixed chillies.
- Prepare of Gluten-free soy sauce.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Boiling water.
Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice instructions
- Wash the basmati rice thoroughly until water runs clean.
- In a large frying pan with cover or pot, gently the carrots and green beans in olive oil for 5 mins then add the other soft vegetables and fry for a further 2 mins.
- Once the rice and vegetables are fried, add a generous amount if soy sauce to taste and then cover with boiling water. Simmer until cooked..
- 5 mins before the end, season with pepper, herbs and whatever you like. I like to add cooked prawns or chicken at this stage. Cook for a further 10 mins and then serve. Enjoy!.