Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla. Make it at home does not cost anything. As long as you have whole-wheat tortillas, cheese, and some spices the rest can come together pretty easily. I do admit that sweet In a large bowl mix together the veggies and grated cheese.
Ingredients of Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla
- Prepare of For bread :-.
- You need 3 of tbp whole wheat flour.
- You need 25 ml of warm. Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of For filling '-.
- It's 30 gm of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 20 gm of Mozarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cajun spice.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 4 sprig of Corriander.
- Prepare 50 gm of Mix peppers.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 4 of no. mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini.
- It's 30 ml. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 30 gm of Tomato salsa.
- You need 30 gm of guacamole.
- Prepare 20 of gm. Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Trust the skinny cook says Comprehensive nutrition resource for Burrito Boyz Veggie Soy Quesadilla, Whole Wheat Tortilla. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Burrito Boyz Veggie Soy Quesadilla, Whole Wheat Tortilla. The tortillas in this recipe are made with whole wheat flour instead of maida and are stuffed with a delectably flavoured With loads of fibre-rich veggies and no refined flour or cheese, the Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas make a delicious snack for diabetics. Add your veggie quesadilla filling mix to half of the tortilla.
Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla instructions
- Cut all veges. Makw dough by mixing flour, water and salt. Add 1 tsp olive oil. Rest dough for 1 hr..
- Saute all veges with Cajun seasoning and olive oil..
- Cut 2 ball out of dough. Flatten the each ball using rolling pin around 15 cm diameter rounds.
- Cook the tortilla both side. Fill the bread with veges,cheese, tomato salsa and sour cream..
- Use griddle to cook tortilla from both side until crispy..
- Serve hot with lime and dips. Garnish with Corrainder leaves..
I like to put it on half because it is easier to flip while cooking. I love Mexican food to the core and can eat for the whole day. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Veggie Fajita Quesadillas are full of fresh peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes, then grilled up for a delicious filling meal! If you want to make these extra healthy, use whole wheat tortillas!