Zucchini & Pork Spicy Stir-fry. Meet zucchini, summer's most popular and prolific squash. Here's all you need to know, including how to pick and prep it, and the best ways to cook it—plus top-rated recipes, of course! Get tips and recipes for a delicious dinner.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Pork Spicy Stir-fry
- It's 1-2 of Zucchini *sliced to 3 to 4mm thickness.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 200-300 g of Pork *thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Potato Starch Flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Vinegar.
Zucchini is the plural of zucchino, a diminutive of zucca, Italian for "pumpkin" or "squash". Zucchino, the masculine form, is attested earlier, but the feminine form zucchina is also found. The Accademia della Crusca prefers the masculine form, and the Treccani prefers the feminine, considering the masculine as Tuscan dialect. The plurals are zucchini and zucchine.
Zucchini & Pork Spicy Stir-fry step by step
- Salt & Pepper to the sliced Pork, add some Potato Starch Flour and coat them well..
- Make the sauce by mixing all ingredients together..
- Heat Oils in a frying pan and cook Pork. When the pork changed colour, add Zucchini and Garlic and cook for a few minutes, but do not over cook..
- Add the sauce and combine everything well. Serve with freshly cooked rice..
Thanks, Meghan Markle for the hack! Sliced zucchini is the star of this tangy appetizer. Cook your slices in olive oil, then use the remaining oil to construct an agrodolce (a syrupy Italian sauce). This easy, quick-sautéed zucchini is the perfect side dish for those nights. It's full of flavor, and the zucchini slightly caramelizes as it cooks in the cast-iron pan.