Easy Zucchini Namul.
Easy Zucchini Namul
Ingredients of Easy Zucchini Namul
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1/3 tsp of Red chilli (sliced thinly).
- You need 1 of Umami seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It's 1 tsp of ● Salt (for rubbing).
Easy Zucchini Namul instructions
- Slice the zucchini diagonally and thinly. Sprinkle with salt and mix well. Let sit for a while..
- Rinse the zucchini quickly and squeeze out the excess moisture. Ensure that you hold the zucchini slices in the same direction as the vegetable fibre runs so as not to damage the texture..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and add the zucchini and red chilli..
- Once the zucchini has cooked through, quickly spread them onto a heat-proof bowl. Season with garlic, umami seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds on top to finish..
- Note: I used red chili in order to retain the nice colour of the dish. You can use powdered chili instead. Add it at the last minute..
- You can also try aubergine and zucchini namul; https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172096-easy-aubergine-and-zucchini-namul.
- Try 8-ingredient bibimbap with plenty of vegetables;.