Ingredients of Vegetable Soup
- It's 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 2 of carrots (diced in 1/2 inch pieces).
- It's 2 of ribs of celery (sliced thin).
- You need 1 large of onion (chopped).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced) 3-4 red skin potatoes (diced in cubes) 2-3 tomatoes (diced).
- It's 1 of zucchini (chopped and halved).
- You need 1 of yellow squash (chopped and halved).
- You need 6 cup of organic vegetable stock.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of fresh thyme.
- It's 1 of fresh parsley.
- It's 1 of green onions (chopped).
Vegetable Soup instructions
- Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add carrot, onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes and potatoes. Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until flavors have blended and potatoes are slightly softened, about 10 minutes..
- Add zucchini and squash and continue to cook until potatoes are cooked through and vegetables are tender but not mushy, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add Parmesan, thyme, and parsley and stir well. Serve hot. Garnish with greens onions. Salt and pepper to taste..