Vegetable curry. Make this mixed Vegetable Curry with your choice of vegetables! Curries have a reputation for being difficult to make, unless you have a helping hand from a jar of curry paste. This Malaysian Chinese vegetable curry recipe is loved by all communities in Malaysia.
Ingredients of Vegetable curry
- It's 1 of eggplant.
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- It's 1 of cauliflower OR 3 small potatoes.
- It's 2 of tomates.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3 tea spoon of curry.
- It's 20 cl of coconut milk.
- You need of ginger.
- It's of olive oil.
Even if you've never cooked Indian food before, vegetable curry is a pretty simple meal to make. Vegetable curry in color and taste compliment any meal. This is a simple recipe but delicious and filled with flavors. Good way to incorporate a variety of vegetables in your meal.
Vegetable curry instructions
- Mince the onion and cook it in a deep pan with olive oil, curry and ginger until golden-colored, over medium-high heat..
- Cut the cauliflower or the potatoes and add it/them in the pan. Mix regularly so it does not burn..
- Cut the eggplant in cubes and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Slice the zucchini and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Cut the tomates and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes with 2 tablespoons of water, over medium heat..
- Pour the coconut milk in the mixture and cook for 10 more minutes..
MANGODI Aloo ki Sabzi - Moong Dal Nuggets Curry - Indian Vegetarian Recipes - How to. Indian Vegetable Curry. by Robin Asbell. South Indian Curry Spice Mix. by Aminni Ramachandran. This simple, tasty and Easy Vegetable Curry with Chickpeas and Coconut Milk is one of my Wait until you taste this delicious and truly easy Vegetable Curry with Chickpeas. This curry is full of veggies: sweet potato, eggplant, spinach, zucchini, red and green bell peppers, carrots, and onion.