Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. Grilling the vegetables deepens their flavors, which makes for a delicious vegetarian entrée. To speed preparation, use no-boil lasagna noodles; the. Since these grilled vegetables are taking the place of the lasagna noodles, they need to be the star Place the vegetable slices on the grill in a single layer.
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetable Lasagna
- It's 3 of eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices (3 lbs).
- Prepare 3 of zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- You need 1 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 3/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper, divided.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, quartered and seeded.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of container fat-free ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated asiago cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- You need 9 of lasagna noodles, divided.
- It's 1 (26 oz) of jar tomato basil spaghetti sauce, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup (3 oz) of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided.
- It's 1/4 cup of commercial pesto.
Meanwhile, coat vegetables with cooking spray. Be the first to rate & review! Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Celebrate easy-to-grill veggies in a tasty low-cal lasagna.
Grilled Vegetable Lasagna step by step
- Preheat grill.
- Coat eggplants and zucchini with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Grill eggplant and zucchini 1 1/2 minutes on each side or just until tender. Cool; combine in a large bowl..
- Place bell peppers on grill, skin-side down; grill 3 minutes or until tender. Cut into (1 inch wide) strips. Add bell peppers to eggplant mixture..
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, 1/2 cup asiago cheese, basil, parsley, remaining 1/2 tsp salt and remaining 1/2 tsp black pepper..
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt and the fat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over tomato sauce. Top with half of eggplant mixture. Spread half of ricotta cheese mixture over eggplant mixture; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange 3 noodles and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce over cheese; cover with remaining eggplant mixture. Top with remaining ricotta. Spread pesto over ricotta; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover with remaining 3 noodles..
- Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup asiago cheese and remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes before serving..
You can even prepare this ahead of time for a fast meal that will feed a hungry crowd! This is "Grilled Vegetable Lasagna" by Bloomfield Township on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Grilled Vegetable Lasagne Recipe : A wholesome meal that everyone will love! Layers of lasagna sheets, creamy white sauce, crisp veggies and lots of cheese, this one will be a superstar at your. Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. by: Greedy girl.