Vegetable soup. Vegetable Soup - This Vegetable Soup has become one of my most popular soup recipes and for good reason! Vegetable soup is hearty, nutritious, and requires simple and inexpensive ingredients. It's healthy, tasty, so easy to make, and perfect for dinner!
Ingredients of Vegetable soup
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes or 3 small potatoes.
- You need 2 of zucchinis.
- Prepare 2 cups of butternut squash.
- You need 1.5 cups of carrots.
- You need 3 of chicken bouillon.
- It's 1 of frozen garlic.
It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times. This tasty homemade vegetable soup recipe with a tomato base features potatoes, green beans A low calorie, but filling, tomato-based vegetable soup. I use fresh vegetables when in season, frozen. This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic.
Vegetable soup instructions
- Cut vegetables. Sauté potatoes, then add carrots..
- Add water and the rest of the vegetables. Add garlic and chicken bouillon..
- Salt as desired and cook until potatoes are cooked through..
It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth! Jump to the Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe or read on to see our tips for. Vegetable Soup suitable for a low carb diet, Weight Watchers, or Keto diet. Loaded with vibrant vegetables and a beef or chicken broth base, our Vegetable Soup soothes the soul. My best vegetable soup recipe, this homemade meal is perfect to prepare on a crisp autumn afternoon.