Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices. The lemon, Citrus limon, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. Its fruits are round in shape. "Lemon" performed by N. D and Rihanna Get the new N.
Ingredients of Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices
- Prepare 2 each of Small Zucchinis.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of White Corn Meal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- It's 1 dash of Lemon & Pepper Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
Cognate with Sanskrit निम्बू (nimbū, "lime"). The lemon tree is one of the most common fruit trees. Both savory and sweet dishes benefit from the tangy, refreshing flavor of lemons. The zest, the juice, and the fruit (sliced or quartered).
Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices step by step
- Preheat a medium skillet with the Vegetable Oil to around 350°F.
- Slice the zucchini into an eight of an inch thick round slices.
- Mix the corn meal, salt, and garlic powder well in a bowl..
- Using a pastry brush, coat the zucchini slices in lemon juice..
- Toss the slices in the bowl in the cornmeal mix..
- Remove from bowl and carefully, so the cornmeal mix stays on, coat with more lemon juice..
- Sprinkle the Lemon Pepper seasoning over both sides..
- Place in the skillet and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes per each side. Or until golden brown and crispy..
- Remove from the skillet and place on paper towel to absorb extra oil..
- Serve & Enjoy!.
- You can also make these in a stand-alone skillet. Preheat it to 350°F and follow the directions..
Lemons are a good source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. D., but was not widely cultivated. Lemons are a versatile fruit that are also an excellent source of vitamin C. Lemon definition: A lemon is a bright yellow fruit with very sour juice. Lemons grow on trees in warm.