Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce.
Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
Ingredients of Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of zucchini, sliced or cubed (optional).
- It's 1 of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It's 1 dash of crushed red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 24 oz of jar spaghetti sauce.
- It's 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Cook ground turkey, onion, and zucchini in a deep skillet till turkey is cooked through, onion is translucent, and zucchini until it is crisp-tender. Season mixture with the seasoned salt, pepper, and red pepper to taste. Add spaghetti sauce, and tomato sauce to skillet and stir to combine. Heat on medium-high until bubbling, then set heat to low and let simmer for 20 minutes. Taste and add more seasoning as needed..