★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Hits stand the test of. Join the movement where artists give back to fans. #thatssweet.
Ingredients of ★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★
- It's 11 cup of thinly sliced zucchini - about 3 lbs. ( I used a mandolin ).
- You need 1 of large onion, halved & thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canning salt.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of mustard seed.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★ instructions
- Place zucchini & onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt & toss to coat. Add water to cover; let stand for 2 hours. Drain; rinse thoroughly..
- In a 6 - Qt. Stockpot, combine remaining ings. Bring to a boil. Stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Add zucchini mixture , return to a boil. Stirring occasionally. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 4-5 minutes. Or until heated through..
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into 6 hot 1 pint jars.leaving 1/2" headspace. Remove air bubbles. If necessary. Adjust headspace by adding hot pickling liquid. Wipe rims. Screw on bands.until fingertip tight. ( get your lids ready as directed on the box)..
- Place jars into canner with simmering water. Ensuring they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil. Process 10 minutes. Remove jars & cool..