oven baked zucchini sticks. Dip zucchini sticks into the egg whites then into the bread crumbs, a few at a time and coat well. I love zucchini sticks, and these baked ones are better than any fried version. Spray large baking sheet with oil cooking spray.
Ingredients of oven baked zucchini sticks
- You need 1 medium of zucchini.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 3/4 cup of skimmed milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Our oven-baked zucchini sticks taste every bit as good as their deep-fried brethren with only a fraction of the fat and calories. Serve with a side of your favorite marinara sauce for dipping. I honestly can't think of a better way to get your kids to eat their veggies. Easy appetizer, side for fried chicken or pasta!
oven baked zucchini sticks instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cut zucchini into matchsticks. put in bowl with milk..
- dredge in flour, then egg, and coat in bread crumbs..
- bake for 30 minutes turning half way through cooking time..
- serve with ranch, honey mustard or chili sauce..
Zucchini slices are coated in seasoned bread crumbs and baked in the oven creating a quick and easy appetizer or side dish with pizza sauce. These very healthy baked zucchini sticks recipe can double as a great appetizer or side dish for an Italian meal. Serve with pizza sauce either way. great flavor. Baked Zucchini Sticks recipe: I guarantee even picky eaters will love these! Serve them as an appetizer or as a side dish.