Chicken Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes.
Chicken Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes
Ingredients of Chicken Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes
- You need 6 of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini's sliced.
- You need 200 grams of Cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
- You need 2 of Spring onions sliced.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of White wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cous cous.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
Chicken Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes step by step
- Make this recipe in a snug-fitting baking dish which has a lid.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put the sliced zucchini, halved cherry tomatoes and the sliced spring onions in the baking dish. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Place the chicken on top. Season well..
- Add some white wine, cover with lid and cook in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes. Serve drizzled with olive oil..
- Place cous cous in a bowl drizzled with a little olive oil and season well. Add 1 cup of boiling water and leave for 5 mins..
- Fluff up with a fork and serve with chicken dish..