Lemon pepper zucchini, sweet bell peppers and mushrooms. Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Bright and peppery, these Lemon Pepper Zucchini medallions are a lively yet simple side dish. A flavorful way to use up that zucchini bumper crop!
Ingredients of Lemon pepper zucchini, sweet bell peppers and mushrooms
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 of Lemon, juiced (or to taste).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper (or to taste).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (or to taste ).
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, diced.
- It's 1/2 cup of mushrooms, diced.
- It's 5 small of Sweet orange bell peppers, diced.
To prepare the sriracha dipping sauce mix together mayo, yogurt, sriracha, lime juice and add salt. Then check out this grilled vegetables medley of bell peppers, onion and mushrooms. If a grill basket isn't available, make sure the vegetable pieces are large enough so that they don't fall. Grilled Vegetable Kabobs transform into sheer veggie ecstasy with the addition of zesty "fajita butter" made with melted butter, a little lemon juice, and Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning Mix.
Lemon pepper zucchini, sweet bell peppers and mushrooms instructions
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and garlic powder in med bowl or ziplock bag..
- Toss zucchini, squash, and mushrooms in olive oil mixture..
- Heat skillet to MED/H heat. Add veggies, cook about 5-7 minutes, until tender crisp, stirring often. Remove from heat, let rest for 2 minutes. Serve as a side with almost any main dish!.
To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. Green bell peppers, zucchini, onions, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, spaghetti sauce, olives, oregano, garlic salt, pasta, spinach spaghetti. Fresh summer vegetables like corn, bell pepper, and zucchini taste so good on their own they don't need much extra flavor or cooking time, so this Add the bell pepper, onion, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Make the most out of fresh zucchini with this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Italian Chicken & Zucchini. Spread all cut vegetables (tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms) out on the remainder of the pan, then drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.