Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos.
Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos
Ingredients of Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos
- It's 2 of meium zucchini, cut to resemble spaghetti noodles.
- It's 2 of slices of bacon.
- You need 10 of slices of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 12 of grape tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dry italian seasoning blend.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks re hot.
- It's 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos instructions
- In a skillet cook bacon and pepperoni over medium low heat until crisp.Remove and drain on paper towels. Reserve.
- Add onion, tomatos and garlic to drippings in pan and soften about 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cream, lemon, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, pepper and salt to taste, and red hot. bring to a boil cook 2 minutes..
- Add zucchini noodles and combine with sauce , cook just until zucchini is just tender but still bright green, about 4 minutes. Add romano cheese and parsley and pour out onto platter to serve.Top with crumbled bacon and pepperoni.
- I used the vegetable pasta cutter pictured below to make the zucchini noodles but you can also cut them with a knife.