Zac's Zucchini Zonk. Stewed zucchini goes well with any meat, fish, or seafood that you happen to be grilling during the summer. It makes a colorful side dish that will add interest to your plate as well as fiber. Among them is Rosie, founder of Zonk Productions, a low-budget film.
Ingredients of Zac's Zucchini Zonk
- You need 2 each of Medium zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 1 cup of Pepper jack cheese, grated.
- It's 2 each of Shallots, chopped.
- It's 2 each of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 each of Anaheim chili, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese, grated fine.
- It's 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Saeujeot is a staple ingredient most commonly used in kimchi but its distinct savory flavor works wonderfully as a seasoning for various other dishes. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. Zonked. (Adjective) Usually caused by drug use, it's when you're not sleepwalking but not fully awake either. You're awake, but you're acting as if you had no agency and things only happen to you.
Zac's Zucchini Zonk instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grate the zucchini coarsely with the skin on. Using a clean dish towel, squeeze the moisture from the grated zucchini..
- Combine onion, garlic, and chili in a small bowl..
- Lightly grease a 6" x 9" glass or ceramic dish. Layer half the zucchini and half of the onion mixture. Add salt and pepper. Add half the cheddar and half the pepper jack. Repeat with the remaining ingredients..
- Bake covered in the preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Mix the Panko, Parmesan, and oil in a small bowl..
- After 40 minutes, remove the baking dish from the oven and remove the cover. Spread the bread crumb mixture over the top and bake uncovered for ten more minutes or until the top browns..
Zonk has went permanent hiatus for a reason so i doubt he'll come back the next year. Zucchini lässt sich für einige Tage gut lagern. Wenn Sie folgenden Rat beherzigen, dann können Sie die Kürbisfrucht problemlos einlagern und später verarbeiten. Kühl und dunkel sollte es sein. To pytanie ma już najlepszą odpowiedź, jeśli znasz lepszą możesz ją dodać.