Grilled Zucchini Ribbons.
Grilled Zucchini Ribbons
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini Ribbons
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of very thin sliced deli pepperoni.
- You need 20 of or more grape tomatoes.
- It's 10 of wooden skewers, soaked in water 1 hour to prevent burning.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of romano cheese, grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Grilled Zucchini Ribbons step by step
- Combine olive oil, rice vinegar, garlic, pepper salt, Italian seasoning and romano cheese in a small bowl, set aside.
- Make ribbon length slices of zucchini with a vegetable peeler.
- Place pieces of pepperoni on one side of zucchini ribbon to cover.
- Thread on skewers as shown below with 2 tomatoes to each skwer. Brush threaded skewers with olive oil mixture.
- Place on preheated grill over direct heat turning to cook all sides about 5 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish to almost any meal. They also make great appetizers!.