Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms.
Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
- You need 1 dozen of Zucchini blossom.
- You need 1 cup of goat cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It's 4 tbsp of parsley.
- It's pinch of salt.
- It's pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms step by step
- Remove the flower inside the blossom gently and clean with a little bit of water.
- Mix the goat cheese, cream cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Open the blossom gently and put the cheese in.
- Mix the all purpose flour with the water.
- Put the blossoms into the batter.
- Heat the oil , and fri the blossoms.