Roasted Zucchini and Red Potatoes.
Roasted Zucchini and Red Potatoes
Ingredients of Roasted Zucchini and Red Potatoes
- You need 6 of baby red potatoes.
- Prepare 2 medium of zucchini.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Roasted Zucchini and Red Potatoes instructions
- Chop red potatoes into quarter's..
- Cut the ends of the zucchini off and chop zucchini into half moons about 1/2 inch thick..
- In a small bowl mix together below seasonings..
- Preheat oven to 450 degree's.
- Using a large pot, in salted water, boil red potatoes for 5-10 minutes until fork tender..
- Drain potatoes and spread on baking sheet with chopped zucchini..
- Mix melted butter and olive oil together and drizzle over potatoes and zucchini..
- Take the bowl of mix seasoning and using a pinch at a time, sprinkle seasoning mix over potatoes and zucchini..
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes..
- Turn on broil and broil (7 inches below coil) for 10 minutes..
- let cool for 3 minutes and serve!.