Zucchini Boats. After working hard all our lives and raising a family, we're now enjoying a simpler life. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. These Taco Zucchini Boats are the perfect use for the abundance of summer zucchini.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- It's 2 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 8 tbsp of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian blend cheese, shredded.
- It's 2 of hot Italian sausages, casings removed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
Use Your Garden Zucchini to Make. These zucchini boats are a healthy and flavorful Italian-inspired meal, and a delicious way to sneak in some extra veggies! Sailing Into a Tasty Meal with Zucchini Boats. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats have so much flavor with ground turkey, mushrooms, pasta sauce, and cheese.
Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out seeds to make boats. Cook hot Italian sausage in frying pan..
- Add onions, green bell pepper and garlic. Cook until vegetables are soft. Remove from heat. Add breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, pepper, paprika and oregano. Mix well..
- Spray baking sheet with Pam. Fill boats with mixture in frying pan. Place boats on sprayed baking sheet..
- Top with Italian cheese blend. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!.
This is a healthier dinner recipe your whole family will love. Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and are a fun way to put a healthy twist on taco night! This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings. These make a delicious low carb meal and are perfect for using up that zucchini!