Zucchini Ribbon "Pasta" with Artichokes and Avocado Dressing.
Zucchini Ribbon "Pasta" with Artichokes and Avocado Dressing
Ingredients of Zucchini Ribbon "Pasta" with Artichokes and Avocado Dressing
- You need Zucchini Ribbon Salad: of .
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- You need 6 of artichoke hearts.
- You need 1/2 ear of of corn.
- It's 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt, to taste.
- It's Avocado Dressing: of .
- It's 1/2 of avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- It's 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt, to taste.
Zucchini Ribbon "Pasta" with Artichokes and Avocado Dressing instructions
- Zucchini Ribbon "Pasta:".
- With vegetable peeler, shave zucchini lengthwise into long thin ribbons..
- Heat a tablespoon (or two) of olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat..
- When the oil is hot, add the zucchini ribbons. Toss to coat with olive oil..
- While zucchini ribbons are cooking, fill a small pot 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil..
- Gently place 1/2 ear of corn in the boiling water, cover the pot, turn off the heat, and let the corn cook until tender (about 10 minutes)..
- With a sharp knife, cut the corn off the cob and add the corn to the sauté pan with the zucchini ribbons.
- Add artichoke hearts to the sauté pan and continue cooking until zucchini is soft and starts to brown.
- Serve hot and top it off with 1 tsp of sea salt and avocado dressing..
- Avocado Dressing:.
- Peel and mash 1/2 avocado in a small cup using a fork (this can also be done in a food processor if you prefer a smoother texture).
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon and add 2 tbsp water to the mixture and continue to mash with fork until you reach your desired texture..
- Add 1 tsp sea salt to taste and spoon the mixture over your zucchini ribbons Enjoy!.