Yellow zucchini and onion. A simple recipe for sauteed zucchini and onions. This is how I like to prepare my zucchini and onions. Yellow zucchini (courgettes), red onion and garlic - kitchen - Acheter cette photo libre de droit et découvrir des images similaires sur Adobe Stock.
Ingredients of Yellow zucchini and onion
- You need 4 medium of yellow zucchini squash.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 dash of salt & pepper to taste.
For this edition of veggie bliss, I made a squash-centric soup using zucchini and yellow squash and added bell pepper, onion, cannellini beans. I fell in love with the color of this squash, the tips looked like zucchini but the rest was a bright yellow. Amy and I bought lots of veggies and we are both planning on making something with our goodies. Stay tuned for next week's post to see how both of us come up with different ways to prepare a dish with.
Yellow zucchini and onion instructions
- Clean and slice zucchini. Put in a pot and cover with water. Boil till tender then drain water..
- Peel and clean onion then dice and set aside..
- Add canola oil to frying pan, then add zucchini and onion..
- Break apart (mash) zucchini and onion mixture. Stir every 15-20 minutes to keep mixture from sticking. Cook on medium heat for 1 hour to get rid of some of the liquid..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
Zucchini and yellow squash are low in calories with a low glycemic index. Both squashes are a good source of vitamins A and C, fiber and potassium and they How do you make zucchini gratin? This delectable recipe could not be any easier! Using an ovenproof skillet melt the butter and add the onion. Fresh yellow zucchini (courgettes), red onion and garlic on grey stone background - preparing food.