Crustless zucchini quiche. What is Crustless Quiche Texture Like? I have to say that my zucchini quiche came out amazing with a delicate texture from grated vs. cubed zucchini. It didn't taste like an omelette.
Ingredients of Crustless zucchini quiche
- Prepare 2 large of zucchini (i used green zucchini and yellow straightneck squash).
- You need 3 of spring onions, white and green parts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dill.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese( i used sharp cheddar).
- It's 1 of salt, pepper, dash of cayenne.
If you're looking for a tasty way to use up your summer zucchini, this is it! Crustless Zucchini quiche - eat them hot or cold. Freezing: You can freeze the cooked Crustless zucchini quiche too. Wait until cool and freeze in airtight plastic box leaving half thumb space.
Crustless zucchini quiche instructions
- Slice zucchini on a mandolin and generously sprinkle with salt. Set in colander over stink for 20min.
- Wisk together eggs, milk, 1/4 cup cheese, pepper and cayenne.
- Wipe zucchini slices with paper towel. Spray pie or quiche pan with oil spray and lay half of the zucchinis on a bottom..
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4cup cheese and lay the rest of zucchini on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle with dill and onion and pour milk mixture on top. Gently shake pan to make sure your custard base got between all the slices..
- Bake at 350 for 30-40min. Until golden brown and just slightly shaky right in the middle. Let stand10min before slicing. Enjoy as a side dish or quick bite between meals.
A crustless zucchini quiche is a delicious way to utilize an abundance of summer zucchini. This vegetarian quiche is very low carb so it's perfect for keto diets, too. At first, I was leary of using. A healthy crustless zucchini quiche recipe that is quick to make, and is a great way to This easy crustless zucchini quiche recipe first came to me via my mother-in-law, and because I can't help. The Best Crustless Zucchini Quiche Recipes on Yummly